- 500g round steak, tenderised and thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chinese rice wine
- 1-2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 tsp cracked pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 stems spring onions, sliced
- Snow peas
- Vermacelli noodles, prepared as per instructions
1. In a glass bowl combine soy sauce, rice wine, sweet chilli sauce and pepper. Add beef strips and coat well in marinade. Leave for at least 2 hours or overnight if you can.
2. Heat large pan. When pan is nice and hot add 1/2 of the oil and beef in batches. Sear beef strips to brown without cooking all the way through. Keep aside.
3. Bring pan back up to a high heat then add the rest of the oil, spring onions, broccoli and snow peas. Stir fry quickly for about 2-3 minutes and check that you don’t over cook. A little bit of crunch is good here.
4. Return beef to pan and mix well. This tome making sure beef is cooked through.
5. Serve immediately with Vermacelli noodles.