When you buy direct you support Tasmanian farmers and communities.
The township of Lilydale is 30 minutes from Launceston. Our region has some of the finest food and wine in Tasmania as well as world class tourist activities. It’s the perfect place to relax and unwind while getting in touch with your inner foodie self.
For those of us lucky enough to live here, there are opportunities at every turn. Whether it’s bowls, football, horse riding, environment, church, the arts or a service club, Lilydale has something for everyone.
We know just how important our clubs and organisations are and how hard they work for our community. That’s why we have pledged to support our local clubs and organisations through a small donation each time we sell our Beef Boxes. We know a small amount can make a big difference. If you would like to suggest a club or organisation contact us. We’d love to chat.
To date we’ve supported:
- Sprout Tasmania – October 2019
- East Launceston Primary School P&F May 2019
- Lilydale Lions Club – March 2019
- Lilydale Pony Club – October 2018
- NSW/QLD drought support Buy a Bale – August 2018
- Lilydale Launch into Learning play group – June 2018
- Lilydale Landcare – May 2018