Our farm at North Lilydale produces high quality Angus beef that is 100% grass fed and free from antibiotics or growth hormones. Our beef comes from animals born and raised on our farm. They spend their days in a quiet, low stress environment. Click here to find out more about our farm.
Beef Boxes – next orders 24th\25th October 2019
Summerlea Farm Beef Boxes are stocked with naturally good Angus yearling beef. Your order comes to you fresh, ready to eat now or pop into your freezer. Scroll down for a detailed description of contents.
Collect at your convenience from Crown Cellars in Launceston or (for our southern customers) from SRT Depot in Brighton. We now offer delivery to a registered business address in Launceston or Hobart.
Payment is made via direct bank transfer.
Scroll down for Beef Box details and order form.
10kg Classic Beef Box $230
Our boxes are carefully curated to ensure you receive a variety of cuts prepared in a number of ways. Each box contains a slightly different selection. As a guide it will include:
- Prime cut steaks (porterhouse, scotch, T-bone or rump)
- BBQ cuts (either oyster blade, round, ribs, skirt, flank or rump cap)
- Beef strips for stir fry or diced for braising
- Premium mince
- Roast (either topside, blade, rolled, or girello)
- Full flavour slow cook cuts (osso bucco, diced casserole, short ribs, brisket)
- Gluten free, natural skin sausages.
Beef Box contents will vary slightly according to the weight and size of each animal. They may contain extra steaks, beef strips/diced or roasts to ensure a minimum net weight of 10kg. (Pictured: 2 x 10kg Classic Beef Boxes)
Gourmet Selection Pack $175
Cook like a chef in the finest steak house with a selection of eye fillet, porterhouse, scotch fillet (or rib-eye), rump, T-bone, premium mince and our gluten-free beef, parmesan and truffle sausages made with natural casing. Delicious. You’ll also receive a stylish Summerlea Farm cooler bag to carry it all in. We have a limited number and they sell fast so be quick! Average weight 5kg
15kg Beefed-up Boxes $320
When you purchase a 10kg Classic Beef Box, choose from the following options to ‘beef up’ your order
- Beefed-up Basics – By popular demand we are now offering a straight mince and sausage pack to add to your 10kg. Quick, delicious and always a crowd pleaser. A sensible addition to any freezer. Choose your quantities of each up to a total of 5kgs. OR
- Beefed-up BBQ Box – Take your BBQ to the next level by adding an extra 5kgs of flavour packed cuts to your beef box. The pack includes gluten free sausage plus a selection of: flat-iron, rump cap, Miami short ribs, hanger, flank and skirt. All easy to cook and all delicious. Other bbq cuts also available, just ask us.
Bones for stock or pets $8
You’ve no doubt heard about the health benefits of bone broth and may even have started making some yourself. It’s easy! If you are looking to make some wholesome stocks, soups or broths, or simply want to spoil your favourite pooch, try our 100% grass fed bones. Bag weight at least 1kg.
Add extra mince and save $18
Summerlea mince is the hero of many a dish and is sought after for its consistent flavour and versatility. Add an extra one, two or more portions of mince to your Beef Box to extend your meal time repertoire. Premium and regular mince available to purchase with any 5kg, 10kg or 15kg orders.
Side and quarter of beef
This is the perfect option for the beef loving household or for sharing with friends. A side will yield approximately 85-95kg of prime beef and approximately 10-15kgs of bones. Have our butcher prepare your cuts or tell us what you’d like. Click here to contact us for information on price.
Make any occasion special with a Summerlea Farm gift certificate.
Need help with your order?
We’re happy to help with any questions about which Beef Box option will best suit your household. CONTACT US with an idea of your requirements and we’ll give you a call and start from there.
When you buy direct you support Tasmanian farmers and communities. Learn more about how you can help us support our community.